LEARN | TRAIN | PRACTICE | PLAY
Affordable Year-Round Golf Coaching and Practice Club
An Indoor Golf Studio and Player's Club
A Better Way to Learn the Game
The InClubGolf Studio
The studio is equipped with a finger print security access system and open exclusively to InClubGolf members during all times that the NAC is open (approximately 120 hours per week). The studio has two full swing golf hitting bays, each of which are equipped with a RH/LH hitting mat and net, an automatic ball retrieval/teeing system, a Trackman launch monitor, video cameras and large screen display monitor. Putting, pitching and chipping lanes are also included. Members may bring their own clubs or use studio clubs. A full assortment of swing aids are available.
Frank Hesson is a PGA professional and currently the Director of Instruction at InClub Golf at The Newtown Athletic Center. Hesson, age 43, was elected into the PGA of America in 2004 and has been a golf teaching professional for over 22 years. Hesson began his golfing career at the prestigious TPC Scottsdale, while there, Hesson experienced the highest level of golf instruction that fueled his passions for the game and inspired his teaching career. Subsequently, Hesson returned to South Jersey where he worked as an Assistant golf professional at Deerwood CC, Rancocas GC, Ashbourne CC, Medford Village CC, and Director of Instruction Indian Spring CC.
NOW ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS!
InClubGolf is a membership based golf club providing golfers of all abilities an indoor, year-round facility and a PGA professional coach where they can Learn, Train, Practice and Play the game of golf!
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Fitness Evaluation. This evaluation measures the strength, flexibility, and rotational aspects of your golf swing.
- Individual fitness coaching tailored to improve your golf swing.
- Exercises to include in your daily workout routine to aid in achieving your goals in golf.
- Personalized instruction from Frank Hesson, PGA.
- Unlimited practice with Trackman
- Operation 36® Learning Program for those new to the game. Working from green to tee-box versus the traditional tee-box to green lowers the challenge point and is a motivating way to learn and progress
- On-course playing lessons.